My Blogger Resolutions
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a great 2013 and is enjoying 2014 so far!
I set new year’s resolutions every year, whether conscious or subconscious. Last year, I didn’t set any blogger resolutions. Instead, my main book related resolution was to complete the Goodread’s Reading Challenge. Having completed that, I’m setting myself the goal to read even more books this year!
As for blogger resolutions, I’ve decided to use this post to motivate me to take Digesting The Words further.
My Blogger Resolutions
- Write more book reviews! I love reviewing books (most of the time) so I hope to review more books this year.
- Read more for pleasure. Somehow over the past 2 years, I’ve winded up missing out on a lot of good books because I’ve had to read other stuff/haven’t had the time to read. I want to read all of the books that interest me this year!
- Increase the frequency of posts. I’d like to post more on the blog. I’d be happy with 1 post a week at the moment!
- Change blog layout. I think it’s about time for a change! I’ve had this layout for 2 years now so change is imminent.
- Make more blogger friends. I feel like I’ve been on the edges of the book blogger community for a while now. This year I’d like to make some great new friends! This blogger resolution also goes hand in hand with…
- Add more bloggers to my blogroll. Want to help me achieve this? Leave me a comment below to trade links!
- Comment on more interesting blog posts. Not just any posts, but posts that interest me! I tend to be avoid off from posting on opinionated posts, but I want to change this for 2014.
- Complete at least 2 book blogger challenges. So far I’m only taking part in 2, so if I stick with the Book Bloggers New Year Challenge and the Vampire Challenge I should achieve this one easy peasy!
- Gain 50+ followers on BlogLovin. My followers all use different methods. I’d love to have a chunk of them on one site. Help me achieve this by following me on BlogLovin!
- Enjoy blogging. This one is important to me because it’s so easy to get stuck staring at your stats, comparing yourself to other blogs, and just getting down in the dumps. This year, it’s all about having fun on my blog!
So those are my blogger resolutions for the year! I hope everyone has a great day and an even better year!
What are your personal/blogger resolutions this year?