As you can tell from the book reviews on my blog, I’m not really specific about the genre of books I read. I’ll read pretty much anything and have an opinion about it, but I do lean towards a few specific genres from time to time.
This includes: chick lit, dystopian fiction, fantasy, romance and (very occasionally) YA.
The Complete List of my Book Recommendations:
Hover over the title of the book for genre info.
♡ = My Favourites & Absolutely Must Read
- Birthdays For The Dead by Stuart MacBride
- Child of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan
- Earth-Sim by Jade Kerrion ⇒ My Review
- Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling ♡
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (first book only!)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë ♡
- The Brotherhood of Piaxia by Michael Drakich ⇒ My Review
- The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton ⇒ My Review ♡
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood ♡
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro ♡
- Night Of The Purple Moon by Scott Cramer ⇒ My Review
- Please Look After Mother by Shin Kyung-Sook ⇒ My Review ♡
- Power Within by C. L. Causer ⇒ My Review ♡
- Wicca Series by Cate Tiernan ♡
I will do my best to review all of these and link them up to make things easier and explain my reasoning!